I’ve been collecting observations of my own about the features of English here in Singapore, but others have published books on the subject (some more serious than others).
I have these four books. They are all a bit silly.
- English as it is Broken
Panpac (2007) ISBN: 9789812730497
- English as it is Broken 2
Panpac (2008) ISBN: 9789812802859
- The Coxford Singlish Dictionary
Angsana (2009) ISBN: 9789814193689
- An Essential Guide to Singlish
Samantha Hanna (2003) ISBN: 9789810467081
I would like to have some books written more for linguistic purposes than for mere entertainment.
- Singapore English: Structure, Variation, and Usage
by Jakob R. E. Leimgruber (2013) ISBN: 9781107027305
- Singapore English: A Grammatical Description
edited by Lisa Lim (2004) ISBN: 9781588115768
- English in Singapore: Modernity and Management (Asian Englishes Today)
edited by Lisa Lim (2010) ISBN: 9789888028436