Want to see inside? There’s a link to a PDF sample on the publisher’s page for We Love Bedok.
- Toa Payoh (November 2012)
- Tiong Bahru (February 2013)
- Bedok (April 2013)
- Queenstown (September 2013)
- Katong (April 2014)
- Little India (Sept 2014)
- Chinatown (May 2015)
- Geylang Serai (January 2016)
- Serangoon Gardens (January 2017)
Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru, and Katong are sold out at the publisher.
When and Why I Read We Love Bedok
This is an attractive locally-produced book.
Genre: non-fiction (art)
Date started / date finished: 20-Jun-18 to 21-Jun-18
Length: 96 pages
ISBN: 9789810754327 (paperback)
Originally published in: 2013