Want to see inside? There are links to PDF samples on the publisher’s pages for We Love Chinatown, We Love Geylang Serai, and We Love Serangoon Gardens.
Thus far, Urban Sketchers Singapore and Epigram Books have produced books of sketches of:
- Toa Payoh (November 2012)
- Tiong Bahru (February 2013)
- Bedok (April 2013)
- Queenstown (September 2013)
- Katong (April 2014)
- Little India (September 2014)
- Chinatown (May 2015)
- Geylang Serai (January 2016)
- Serangoon Gardens (January 2017)
Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru, and Katong are sold out at the publisher.
When and Why I Read We Love Chinatown, We Love Geylang Serai, and We Love Serangoon Gardens
These are attractive locally-produced books.
Genre: non-fiction (art)
Date started / date finished: 07-Jan-19 to 07-Jan-19
Length: 96 pages
ISBN: 9789810778231, 9789814615181, 9789811700569 (paperback)
Originally published in: 2015, 2016 and 2017